- 1 What is the longest piece of literature?
- 2 What is the longest piece of English literature 2020?
- 3 Is homestuck the longest piece of English literature?
- 4 What is the longest work in English?
- 5 What is the longest fanfic in the world?
- 6 How many words are in a novel?
- 7 What is the longest written work?
- 8 Why is homestuck 2 bad?
- 9 How many pages is 80000 words?
- 10 What is the longest word in the world?
- 11 Which word takes 3 hours to say?
- 12 What is the full name of titin?
- 13 What are the shortest words?
What is the longest piece of literature?
TIL The single longest piece of literature in human history is a fan-fiction. The Subspace Emissary’s Worlds Conquest is a fanfic loosely based on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and it’s over 3,500,000 words long.
What is the longest piece of English literature 2020?
As of 2020, the subspace emissary fan fiction had been surpassed as the longest piece of literature by a loud house fan fiction called “loud house revamped”.
Is homestuck the longest piece of English literature?
For reference that is over 100,000 more words than the King James Bible and, if published, It would be the 5th longest novel (by word count) in the English language.
What is the longest work in English?
10 Longest Words in the English Language
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (36 letters)
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters)
What is the longest fanfic in the world?
Notable long fanfiction works
The longest fanfiction on the site is The Loud House: Revamped, a crossover fanfiction of Loud House which is over 8,350,000 words long as of February 2021.
How many words are in a novel?
NOVEL: A manuscript over 40,000 words is considered to be a novel. However, very few novels these days are as short as that. Generally a 50,000-word novel would be the minimum word count. Most novels are between 60,000 and 100,000 words.
What is the longest written work?
The truth is the longest piece of fiction in the world to date…is a fanfiction. This fanfiction has 4,102,217 words, with more than 220 chapters! The fanfiction is called Subspace Emissary Worlds Conquest, based on the popular fighting game Super Smash Bros Brawl’s. adventure mode, the Subspace Emissary.
Why is homestuck 2 bad?
Homestuck 2 has many of the same flaws classic Homestuck has, but none of the charm. In addition, it has quite a few problems of its own, those problem primarily being, a bad update schedule and subpar writing.
How many pages is 80000 words?
The answer is 80,000 words is 160.0 pages single-spaced or 320.0 pages double-spaced.
What is the longest word in the world?
The word is 189,819 letters long. It’s actually the name of a giant protein called Titin. Proteins are usually named by mashing-up the names of the chemicals making them. And since Titin is the largest protein ever discovered, its name had to be equally as large.
Which word takes 3 hours to say?
ISOLEUCINE. Note the ellipses. All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three-and-a-half hours to pronounce.
What is the full name of titin?
isoleucine” (ellipses necessary), which is the “chemical name of titin, the largest known protein.” Also, there’s some dispute about whether this is really a word.
What are the shortest words?
Eunoia, at six letters long, is the shortest word in the English language that contains all five main vowels. Seven letter words with this property include adoulie, douleia, eucosia, eulogia, eunomia, eutopia, miaoued, moineau, sequoia, and suoidea. (The scientific name iouea is a genus of Cretaceous fossil sponges.)