- 1 What is a good sentence for literature?
- 2 What is the most beautiful sentence?
- 3 What is the best sentence ever written?
- 4 What is the best sentence in the world?
- 5 What are main sentences?
- 6 What are examples of literature?
- 7 How can I write beautiful sentence in English?
- 8 What are good sentences?
- 9 How do you write a powerful sentence?
- 10 What are some good sentence starters?
- 11 What is the most famous line in English literature?
- 12 What makes literature beautiful?
- 13 What are the 5 sentences?
- 14 What is the most confusing sentence?
- 15 What is the most powerful quote?
What is a good sentence for literature?
Examples of literature in a Sentence
She took courses in history and literature. Her education gave her an appreciation for great literature. He’s an expert in American literature. the literature of the Renaissance studies in different Asian literatures Can you send me some literature about your product?
What is the most beautiful sentence?
3. “She wasn’t doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.” 4. “I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.”
What is the best sentence ever written?
51 Of The Greatest Sentences Ever Written In Literature
- “I look at you and a sense of wonder takes me.”
- “I cannot make anyone understand what is happening inside me.”
- “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
- “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
What is the best sentence in the world?
17 Sentences That Can Change Your Life
- We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.
- Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
- If you wait, all that happens is you get older.
- All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
What are main sentences?
For a sentence to be complete, rather than a fragment, it must include a main clause. In English grammar, a main clause (also known as in independent clause, superordinate clause, or base clause) is a group of words made up of a subject and a predicate that together express a complete concept.
What are examples of literature?
Examples of literary works:
- contributions to collective works.
- compilations of data or other literary subject matter.
How can I write beautiful sentence in English?
Here are three tips you can use right now to write beautiful sentences that will stick with your readers.
- Use simple, clear sentences. If you want to write better, don’t try to sound “fancy.” Writing long, indecipherable sentences full of obscure words doesn’t make you clever.
- Don’t hedge.
- Avoid passive voice.
What are good sentences?
A good sentence is a complete sentence.
A complete sentence requires a subject and a verb and expresses a complete thought—also known as an independent clause. For example: “Parents worry about their children.” This sentence is complete, and conveys a clear idea.
How do you write a powerful sentence?
The Art Of Writing Powerful Sentences
- Trim the fat. The rule of thumb in writing powerful sentences is that less is more.
- Move strong words to the beginning or end. The first and last words of a sentence are the most memorable.
- Get to the point.
- Don’t use fluff.
- Get rid of passive voice.
- Choose better verbs.
- Create an image in few words.
- Build suspense.
What are some good sentence starters?
Some words are indeed notable for being good sentence starters. The list will include the following: although, I would like to, first, meanwhile, therefore, subsequently, while, I would like to, moreover, in general, in addition, furthermore.
What is the most famous line in English literature?
Here are some favourites:
- “It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known.”
- “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
- “You have brains in your head.
- “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”
What makes literature beautiful?
One of the qualities of Literature that makes it different from other areas of knowledge is its aesthetic beauty. Poets, writers or authors use words that can make the readers visualize what they are reading. They can make the readers see the vivid colors of the various images being described by the authors.
What are the 5 sentences?
- My mom taught me to finish everything on my plate at dinner.
- The only problem with a pencil, is that they do not stay sharp long enough.
- Our school building is made of bricks.
- Every night I get woken up by the sound of a barking dog across the street.
- Salad is for rabbits.
What is the most confusing sentence?
Confusing Sentences That Actually Make Sense
- 1 All the faith he had had had had no effect on the outcome of his life.
- 2 One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas.
- 3 The complex houses married and single soldiers and their families.
- 4 The man the professor the student has studies Rome.
- 5 Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.
What is the most powerful quote?
21 of the World’s Most Powerful Quotes Updated For Today
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi.
- “Everybody is a genius.
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernhard Shaw.
- “He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.” — Michel De Montaigne.