- 1 What is the longest piece of literature 2020?
- 2 What is the longest piece of fiction in the world?
- 3 What is the longest written work?
- 4 What is the longest work in the English language?
- 5 What is the world’s longest word?
- 6 What does crack mean fanfiction?
- 7 What was the first fanfic?
- 8 What is the shortest book in the world?
- 9 Which word takes 3 hours to say?
- 10 What is the full name of titin?
- 11 What is the longest song in the world?
What is the longest piece of literature 2020?
As of 2020, the subspace emissary fan fiction had been surpassed as the longest piece of literature by a loud house fan fiction called “loud house revamped”.
What is the longest piece of fiction in the world?
The Subspace Emissary’s Worlds Conquest is currently over 3,500,000 words, making it almost three times as long as Marcel Proust’s seven-volume À la recherche du temps perdu, six times as long as Infinite Jest, and thirteen times as long as Ulysses.
What is the longest written work?
The truth is the longest piece of fiction in the world to date…is a fanfiction. This fanfiction has 4,102,217 words, with more than 220 chapters! The fanfiction is called Subspace Emissary Worlds Conquest, based on the popular fighting game Super Smash Bros Brawl’s. adventure mode, the Subspace Emissary.
What is the longest work in the English language?
10 Longest Words in the English Language
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (36 letters)
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters)
What is the world’s longest word?
The longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, a word that refers to a lung disease contracted from the inhalation of very fine silica particles, specifically from a volcano; medically, it is the same as silicosis.
What does crack mean fanfiction?
crack fic (countable and uncountable, plural crack fics) (countable, fandom slang) A work of fan fiction that is absurd, surprising or ridiculous, often intentionally.
What was the first fanfic?
In 1952, the world’s first book of fanfic about fans appeared. The Enchanted Duplicator by Walt Willis and Bob Shaw was a metafiction based on Bunyan’s The Pilgrim’s Progress, but which described a world populated with sci-fi fans. It chronicles the adventures of hero Jophan in “the land of Mundane”.
What is the shortest book in the world?
Cuando despertó, el dinosaurio todavía estaba allí. Google The Dinosaur and you’ll be informed that no less an authority than novelist and literary critic Umberto Eco crowned it the world’s shortest novel.
Which word takes 3 hours to say?
ISOLEUCINE. Note the ellipses. All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three-and-a-half hours to pronounce.
What is the full name of titin?
isoleucine” (ellipses necessary), which is the “chemical name of titin, the largest known protein.” Also, there’s some dispute about whether this is really a word.
What is the longest song in the world?
Answer: As of 2019, Guinness World Records states that the longest officially released song was “The Rise and Fall of Bossanova,” by PC III, which lasts 13 hours, 23 minutes, and 32 seconds. The longest recorded pop song is “Apparente Libertà,” by Giancarlo Ferrari, which is 76 minutes, 44 seconds long.