- 1 What is the longest piece of literature in the world?
- 2 What is the longest written work?
- 3 What is the longest work in English?
- 4 Is homestuck the longest piece of English literature?
- 5 What is the longest English literature?
- 6 What is the longest fanfic in the world?
- 7 What is the shortest book in the world?
- 8 Which word takes 3 hours to say?
- 9 What is the longest word that takes 3 hours?
- 10 What is the longest name in the world?
- 11 How many pages is 80000 words?
- 12 Why is homestuck 2 bad?
What is the longest piece of literature in the world?
TIL The single longest piece of literature in human history is a fan-fiction. The Subspace Emissary’s Worlds Conquest is a fanfic loosely based on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and it’s over 3,500,000 words long.
What is the longest written work?
The truth is the longest piece of fiction in the world to date…is a fanfiction. This fanfiction has 4,102,217 words, with more than 220 chapters! The fanfiction is called Subspace Emissary Worlds Conquest, based on the popular fighting game Super Smash Bros Brawl’s. adventure mode, the Subspace Emissary.
What is the longest work in English?
10 Longest Words in the English Language
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (36 letters)
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters)
Is homestuck the longest piece of English literature?
For reference that is over 100,000 more words than the King James Bible and, if published, It would be the 5th longest novel (by word count) in the English language.
What is the longest English literature?
No English work has ever been this long. As of 2020, the subspace emissary fan fiction had been surpassed as the longest piece of literature by a loud house fan fiction called “loud house revamped”.
What is the longest fanfic in the world?
Notable long fanfiction works
The longest fanfiction on the site is The Loud House: Revamped, a crossover fanfiction of Loud House which is over 8,350,000 words long as of February 2021.
What is the shortest book in the world?
Cuando despertó, el dinosaurio todavía estaba allí. Google The Dinosaur and you’ll be informed that no less an authority than novelist and literary critic Umberto Eco crowned it the world’s shortest novel.
Which word takes 3 hours to say?
ISOLEUCINE. Note the ellipses. All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three-and-a-half hours to pronounce.
What is the longest word that takes 3 hours?
1. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters) Pneumoconiosis comes after you inhale very fine silicate or quartz dust.
What is the longest name in the world?
The longest personal name is 747 characters long, and belongs to Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr. (b. 4 August 1914, Germany) who passed away on 24 October 1997, in Philidelphia, Pennsylvania USA, as verified on 1 January 2021.
How many pages is 80000 words?
The answer is 80,000 words is 160.0 pages single-spaced or 320.0 pages double-spaced.
Why is homestuck 2 bad?
Homestuck 2 has many of the same flaws classic Homestuck has, but none of the charm. In addition, it has quite a few problems of its own, those problem primarily being, a bad update schedule and subpar writing.