- 1 What is the longest piece of literature in human history?
- 2 What is the longest story ever written?
- 3 What is the longest piece of English literature?
- 4 What is the longest piece of literature 2020?
- 5 What is the longest work in the English language?
- 6 Is Homestuck longer than the Bible?
- 7 What is the shortest book in the world?
- 8 What is the thickest book in the world?
- 9 What is the longest song in the world?
- 10 What is the longest fanfic in the world?
- 11 What is the longest word in the world?
What is the longest piece of literature in human history?
TIL The single longest piece of literature in human history is a fan-fiction. The Subspace Emissary’s Worlds Conquest is a fanfic loosely based on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and it’s over 3,500,000 words long.
What is the longest story ever written?
A la recherche du temps perdu by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters (each letter counts as one character. Spaces are also counted, as one character each). The title translates to “Remembrance of Things Past”.
What is the longest piece of English literature?
The longest work of English literature ever written by one person is a Super Mario Bros. fan fiction called The Subspace Emissary’s Worlds Conquest.
What is the longest piece of literature 2020?
As of 2020, the subspace emissary fan fiction had been surpassed as the longest piece of literature by a loud house fan fiction called “loud house revamped”.
What is the longest work in the English language?
10 Longest Words in the English Language
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (36 letters)
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters)
Is Homestuck longer than the Bible?
For reference that is over 100,000 more words than the King James Bible and, if published, It would be the 5th longest novel (by word count) in the English language.
What is the shortest book in the world?
Cuando despertó, el dinosaurio todavía estaba allí. Google The Dinosaur and you’ll be informed that no less an authority than novelist and literary critic Umberto Eco crowned it the world’s shortest novel.
What is the thickest book in the world?
Agatha Christie book is the world’s thickest. A book with a collection of all of Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple stories is recognised by the Guinness World Records as the thickest book published. More than a foot thick, the 4,032-pages book weighs 8.04kg, and has 12 novels and 20 short stories.
What is the longest song in the world?
Answer: As of 2019, Guinness World Records states that the longest officially released song was “The Rise and Fall of Bossanova,” by PC III, which lasts 13 hours, 23 minutes, and 32 seconds. The longest recorded pop song is “Apparente Libertà,” by Giancarlo Ferrari, which is 76 minutes, 44 seconds long.
What is the longest fanfic in the world?
Notable long fanfiction works
The longest fanfiction on the site is The Loud House: Revamped, a crossover fanfiction of Loud House which is over 8,350,000 words long as of February 2021.
What is the longest word in the world?
The word is 189,819 letters long. It’s actually the name of a giant protein called Titin. Proteins are usually named by mashing-up the names of the chemicals making them. And since Titin is the largest protein ever discovered, its name had to be equally as large.