- 1 What is the longest piece of literature ever?
- 2 What is the longest written work of fiction?
- 3 What is the thickest book in the world?
- 4 What is the longest work in the English language?
- 5 What is the shortest book in the world?
- 6 What is the longest word in world?
- 7 What is the longest fanfic ever?
- 8 Who has the thickest hair in the world?
- 9 What is the longest fantasy novel?
- 10 Is the Bible the longest book?
- 11 Which word takes 3 hours to say?
- 12 What is the full name of titin?
- 13 What is the longest song in the world?
What is the longest piece of literature ever?
TIL The single longest piece of literature in human history is a fan-fiction. The Subspace Emissary’s Worlds Conquest is a fanfic loosely based on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and it’s over 3,500,000 words long.
What is the longest written work of fiction?
Thus begins the longest work of fiction ever written. Nope, it’s not Proust’s À la recherche du temps perdu (In Search of Lost Time). It’s The Subspace Emissary’s Worlds Conquest, and it’s a Super Smash Bros.
What is the thickest book in the world?
Agatha Christie book is the world’s thickest. A book with a collection of all of Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple stories is recognised by the Guinness World Records as the thickest book published. More than a foot thick, the 4,032-pages book weighs 8.04kg, and has 12 novels and 20 short stories.
What is the longest work in the English language?
10 Longest Words in the English Language
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (36 letters)
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters)
What is the shortest book in the world?
Cuando despertó, el dinosaurio todavía estaba allí. Google The Dinosaur and you’ll be informed that no less an authority than novelist and literary critic Umberto Eco crowned it the world’s shortest novel.
What is the longest word in world?
The longest word in any of the major English language dictionaries is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, a word that refers to a lung disease contracted from the inhalation of very fine silica particles, specifically from a volcano; medically, it is the same as silicosis.
What is the longest fanfic ever?
The longest fanfiction on the site is The Loud House: Revamped, a crossover fanfiction of Loud House which is over 8,350,000 words long as of February 2021.
Who has the thickest hair in the world?
The thickest strand of human hair is 477.52 micrometres (0.0188 inches) thick and was plucked from the beard of Micah Dyer (USA), and measured at JDB Ltd, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, on 7 June 2013.
What is the longest fantasy novel?
Longest Fantasy Books
|Book||Series||Number of Pages|
|Death’s Merchant||Common Among Gods||1278|
|Wizard’s First Rule||The Sword of Truth||848|
|The Eye of the World||The Wheel of Time||832|
|A Game of Thrones||A Song of Ice and Fire||819|
Is the Bible the longest book?
It is by far the longest book of the Bible by the number of chapters. The book of Psalms is only the third longest book of the Bible according to the number of words: 30,147. The fourth-longest book of the Bible is Ezekiel with 29,918 words. The fifth-longest book of the Bible is Exodus with 25,957 Hebrew words.
Which word takes 3 hours to say?
ISOLEUCINE. Note the ellipses. All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three-and-a-half hours to pronounce.
What is the full name of titin?
isoleucine” (ellipses necessary), which is the “chemical name of titin, the largest known protein.” Also, there’s some dispute about whether this is really a word.
What is the longest song in the world?
Answer: As of 2019, Guinness World Records states that the longest officially released song was “The Rise and Fall of Bossanova,” by PC III, which lasts 13 hours, 23 minutes, and 32 seconds. The longest recorded pop song is “Apparente Libertà,” by Giancarlo Ferrari, which is 76 minutes, 44 seconds long.