- 1 Who is the baddest villain of all time?
- 2 Who is the No 1 villain in the world?
- 3 Who is the most evil antagonist in all literature?
- 4 Who is a famous antagonist?
- 5 Who is the most evil Disney villain?
- 6 Who is the most iconic video game villain?
- 7 Who is the most iconic superhero?
- 8 Who is the most iconic character?
- 9 What’s a good villain name?
- 10 Who is the most evil fictional character ever?
- 11 Is Stephen King a bad guy?
- 12 What is the antagonist in literature?
- 13 Who is the baddest villain in DC?
- 14 Why is the joker evil?
Who is the baddest villain of all time?
1. Darth Vader (“Star Wars” trilogy)
- The Joker.
- The Dark Knight.
Who is the No 1 villain in the world?
|1||Dr. Hannibal Lecter||Anthony Hopkins|
|2||Norman Bates||Anthony Perkins|
|3||Darth Vader||David Prowse (voiced by James Earl Jones)|
|4||The Wicked Witch of the West||Margaret Hamilton|
Who is the most evil antagonist in all literature?
The 40 Greatest Villains Of Literature
- Satan (Paradise Lost) Author: John Milton.
- Iago (Othello)
- Alec D’Urberville (Tess of the D’Urbervilles)
- Svidrigailov (Crime and Punishment)
- Professor Moriarty (The Final Problem)
- The White Witch (The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe)
- Long John Silver (Treasure Island)
- Kevin (We Need To Talk About Kevin)
Who is a famous antagonist?
The antagonist can be one character or a group of characters. In traditional narratives, the antagonist is synonymous with “the bad guy.” Examples of antagonists include Iago from William Shakespeare’s Othello, Darth Vader from the original Star Wars trilogy, and Lord Voldemort from J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.
Who is the most evil Disney villain?
- 1 Hades: Set The Titans On Mount Olympus.
- 2 Ursula: Takes Ariel’s Voice.
- 3 The Horned King: Summoning His Army.
- 4 Man: Shot Bambi’s Mother.
- 5 Scar: Usurping The Throne And Killing Mufasa.
- 6 Doctor Facilier: Killing Ray.
- 7 Judge Claude Frollo: His Whole Reign Of Terror.
- 8 Mother Gothel: Imprisoning Rapunzel.
Who is the most iconic video game villain?
The 10 Most Badass Video Game Villains
- Andrew Ryan / BioShock.
- Arthas Menethil, The Lich King / Warcraft.
- Edgar Ross / Red Dead Redemption.
- GLaDOS / Portal.
- Handsome Jack / Borderlands.
- Joker / Batman Arkham.
- Sephiroth / Final Fantasy.
- Vaas Montenegro / Far Cry.
Who is the most iconic superhero?
- Batman. It’s difficult to think of any superhero who is loved more than Bruce Wayne’s alter-ego.
- Superman. One of the most popular superheros today is still Superman.
- Iron Man.
- Iron Man.
- Captain America.
- The Hulk.
Who is the most iconic character?
The 100 Most Iconic Fictional Characters
- Superman (first appearance: 1938) Created by Jerry Siegal and Joe Shuster for Action Comics #1 (DC Comics).
- Mickey Mouse (1928) Created by Walt Disney and Ub Iworks for Steamboat Willie.
- James Bond (1953) Created by Ian Fleming for nov el Casino Royale.
What’s a good villain name?
Even More Great Villain Names
|Spinner||Wicked Whip||Killer Bee|
Who is the most evil fictional character ever?
Top 10 Pure Evil Fictional Characters
- Hannibal Lecter.
- The Joker.
- Emperor Palpatine.
- Count Dracula. Bram Stoker’s pale face of evil may be incredibly horrible in fictional terms, but much more so is the actual person Dracula is based on: Vlad the Impaler, whose family name–as it turned out–was Dracula.
Is Stephen King a bad guy?
The King is later revealed as the monster behind the events of the novel Black House, and he is the overarching villain of the Dark Tower series, the monster responsible for trying to bring down the structure of reality.
What is the antagonist in literature?
Antagonist, in literature, the principal opponent or foil of the main character, who is referred to as the protagonist, in a drama or narrative. The word is from the Greek antagnistḗs, “opponent or rival.”
Who is the baddest villain in DC?
Best DC supervillains of all time
- Lex Luthor. (Image credit: DC Comics)
- Joker. (Image credit: DC Comics)
- Darkseid. (Image credit: DC Comics)
- Sinestro. (Image credit: DC Comics)
- Ra’s al Ghul. (Image credit: DC Comics)
- Brainiac. (Image credit: DC Comics)
- Reverse Flash. (Image credit: DC Comics)
- Deathstroke. (Image credit: DC Comics)
Why is the joker evil?
The most common interpretation of the character is that he is disguised as the criminal Red Hood and pursued by Batman. The Joker falls into a vat of chemicals that bleaches his skin, colors his hair green and his lips red, and drives him insane. The 1970s redefined the character as a homicidal psychopath.