- 1 What is the longest piece of literature in history?
- 2 What is the longest work in English?
- 3 What is the longest written work?
- 4 What is the longest fiction book in the world?
- 5 What is the longest fanfic in the world?
- 6 Which word takes 3 hours to say?
- 7 What is the full name of titin?
- 8 What are the shortest words?
- 9 What is the shortest book in the world?
- 10 Which is the biggest book in the world?
- 11 What is the longest book in the world 2020?
- 12 What is the longest fiction book in English?
- 13 What is the longest name in the world?
What is the longest piece of literature in history?
TIL The single longest piece of literature in human history is a fan-fiction. The Subspace Emissary’s Worlds Conquest is a fanfic loosely based on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and it’s over 3,500,000 words long.
What is the longest work in English?
10 Longest Words in the English Language
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (36 letters)
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters)
What is the longest written work?
The truth is the longest piece of fiction in the world to date…is a fanfiction. This fanfiction has 4,102,217 words, with more than 220 chapters! The fanfiction is called Subspace Emissary Worlds Conquest, based on the popular fighting game Super Smash Bros Brawl’s. adventure mode, the Subspace Emissary.
What is the longest fiction book in the world?
Over the years, there has been some controversy over what constitutes the world’s longest novel. The Guinness Book of World Records gives the honor to Marcel Proust’s elephantine Remembrance of Things Past, weighing in at 9,609,000 characters (including spaces).
What is the longest fanfic in the world?
Notable long fanfiction works
The longest fanfiction on the site is The Loud House: Revamped, a crossover fanfiction of Loud House which is over 8,350,000 words long as of February 2021.
Which word takes 3 hours to say?
ISOLEUCINE. Note the ellipses. All told, the full chemical name for the human protein titin is 189,819 letters, and takes about three-and-a-half hours to pronounce.
What is the full name of titin?
isoleucine” (ellipses necessary), which is the “chemical name of titin, the largest known protein.” Also, there’s some dispute about whether this is really a word.
What are the shortest words?
Eunoia, at six letters long, is the shortest word in the English language that contains all five main vowels. Seven letter words with this property include adoulie, douleia, eucosia, eulogia, eunomia, eutopia, miaoued, moineau, sequoia, and suoidea. (The scientific name iouea is a genus of Cretaceous fossil sponges.)
What is the shortest book in the world?
Cuando despertó, el dinosaurio todavía estaba allí. Google The Dinosaur and you’ll be informed that no less an authority than novelist and literary critic Umberto Eco crowned it the world’s shortest novel.
Which is the biggest book in the world?
LARGEST BOOK IN THE WORLD
The Guinness Book of World Records gives a more standard type of book the record—they say the world’s largest book is a 2012 text on the Prophet Muhammad created in Dubai and measuring an impressive 16.40 ft x 26.44 ft.
What is the longest book in the world 2020?
A la recherche du temps perdu by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters (each letter counts as one character. Spaces are also counted, as one character each).
What is the longest fiction book in English?
This is a list of the novels over 500,000 words published through a mainstream publisher. Traditionally, Artamène ou le Grand Cyrus, has been considered the longest novel, but has lately been surpassed by at least one novel, or two depending on the criterion used to determine the length.
What is the longest name in the world?
The longest personal name is 747 characters long, and belongs to Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr. (b. 4 August 1914, Germany) who passed away on 24 October 1997, in Philidelphia, Pennsylvania USA, as verified on 1 January 2021.