- 1 What books should every teenager read?
- 2 What are some good books for 15 year olds?
- 3 What books should a 16 year old read?
- 4 What books should a teenage girl read?
- 5 Can a 17 year old read Harry Potter?
- 6 Can a 15 year old read Harry Potter?
- 7 What books should 14 year olds read?
- 8 What are good books for high schoolers?
- 9 Who is the most famous teenager?
- 10 What is a good book for a 16 year old boy?
- 11 What is a good book for a 13 year girl?
- 12 What books should a 15 year old boy read?
- 13 What is a good book for a 14 year old boy?
What books should every teenager read?
30 Best Books for Teens for Young Adults to Read Right now
- of 30. Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children Boxed Set.
- of 30. The House on Mango Street.
- of 30. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging: Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Book 1)
- of 30.
- of 30.
- of 30.
- of 30.
- of 30.
What are some good books for 15 year olds?
15 Best Teens Fiction Books To Read
- Harry Potter Series.
- To Kill A Mockingbird.
- The Fault In Our Stars.
- The Catcher In The Rye.
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes.
- Anne of Green Gables Series.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- The Divergent Series.
What books should a 16 year old read?
16 coming-of-age books every 16-year-old should read
- The Harry Potter series. JK Rowling, 1997-2011.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Stephen Chbosky, 1999.
- The Outsiders. SE Hinton, 1967.
- To Kill a Mockingbird. Harper Lee, 1960.
- The Lord of The Rings. JRR Tolkien, 1954.
- The Catcher in the Rye. JD Salinger, 1951.
- Great Expectations. Charles Dickens, 1861.
What books should a teenage girl read?
35 Books Every Girl Should Read Before She’s 17
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
- I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika L.
- It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini.
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera.
Can a 17 year old read Harry Potter?
The Potter books have no age restriction (exept if too scary for a little child). Read it! You are not too old!
Can a 15 year old read Harry Potter?
Yes, it’s perfectly fine for a fifteen-year–old to read Harry Potter. I was a seven-year–old when I started the first book and twelve when I was done with the series.
What books should 14 year olds read?
Get The Latest Deals!
- The Martian: Classroom Edition. Author: Andy Weir.
- Jasper Jones. Author: Craig Silvey.
- Eragon. Author: Christopher Paolini.
- Coraline. Author: Neil Gaiman.
- Life of Pi. Author: Yann Martel.
- The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) Author: Rick Riordan.
- The Graveyard Book. Author: Neil Gaiman.
What are good books for high schoolers?
The List of Indispensable Books
- To Kill a Mockingbird. Harper Lee’s seminal coming-of-age story set in the fictional southern town of Maycomb, Alabama.
- Nineteen Eighty-Four.
- Lord of the Flies.
- Animal Farm.
- Catcher in the Rye.
- The Grapes of Wrath.
- Invisible Man.
- The Alchemist.
Who is the most famous teenager?
The UN has declared Pakistani education activist and Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai as “the most famous teenager in the world” in its ‘Decade in Review’ report.
What is a good book for a 16 year old boy?
The Books That Would’ve Kept Me Reading as a 16–Year–Old Boy
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower. by Stephen Chbosky. Bookshop.
- Where Things Come Back. by John Corey Whaley. Bookshop.
- The Hate U Give. by Angie Thomas. Bookshop.
- More Happy Than Not. by Adam Silvera.
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. by Jesse Andrews.
- Salt to the Sea. by Ruta Sepetys.
- Down and Across. by Arvin Ahmadi.
What is a good book for a 13 year girl?
Diverse List of Books for 13 Year Olds
- The Night Diary by Veera Hiranandani.
- Slider by Pete Hautman.
- The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton.
- The Assassination of Brangwain Spurge by M.T. Anderson and Eugene Yelchin.
- The Crystal Ribbon by Celeste Lim.
- Refugee by Alan Gratz.
What books should a 15 year old boy read?
Here are his book recommendations:
- Ranger’s Apprentice Series by John Flanagan:
- Brotherband Series by John Flanagan:
- Peter and the Starcatchers Series by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson:
- Thr3e by Ted Dekker:
- Leviathan by James Byron Huggins:
- Ranger’s Apprentice: The Early Years by John Flanagan:
What is a good book for a 14 year old boy?
8 Uniquely Appealing Books for 13- and 14-Year-Old Boys
- Unbroken (The Young Adult Adaptation) by Laura Hillenbrand.
- Holes. by Louis Sachar.
- The Martian (Classroom Edition) by Andy Weir.
- Guys Write for Guys Read: Boys’ Favorite Authors Write About Being Boys. by Jon Scieszka.
- Thieving Weasels. by Billy Taylor.
- The Last Mission. by Harry Mazer.
- Russian Roulette. by Anthony Horowitz.