- 1 What name means poet?
- 2 What name means storyteller?
- 3 What girl name means beloved?
- 4 What names mean music?
- 5 Is poet a name?
- 6 What name means artist?
- 7 What girl name means creative?
- 8 Is story a name?
- 9 What names mean beauty?
- 10 What is a female warrior name?
- 11 What is the poshest name?
- 12 What are the rarest names?
- 13 What girl name means song?
- 14 What name means beautiful voice?
What name means poet?
Kavi is an Indian name for a boy, and it means ‘poet‘.
What name means storyteller?
The name Rawya means Storyteller and is of Arabic origin.
What girl name means beloved?
Amy: Spelled in this manner or Aimée, as the French do, it means “beloved.”
What names mean music?
Word names like Harmony and Melody definitely have a musical feel. Names like Aria, Ashira, and Carmen all have meanings related to music.
Is poet a name?
Poet Origin and Meaning
The name Poet is a boy’s name of English origin. Poet is a new entry in both the trendy word and occupational categories as well as a member of the growing group of gender neutral names. A handful of baby boys received the name in the US last year.
What name means artist?
3. Adwin. This African origin name means ‘artist or individual. ‘ This cute sounding name will be ideal for your baby boy.
What girl name means creative?
77 Baby Girl Names That Mean Creative
|Amyah||A very unique name who have a creative insight||Girl|
|Andrena||Feminine form of Andrew; creative, outgoing and manly||Girl|
|Ariyana||One who has a desire to be creative and full of passion||Girl|
|Ashmiza||Creative; one who glows with intelligence||Girl|
Is story a name?
Story Origin and Meaning
The name Story is a girl’s name. This is just one of the literary word names that have recently entered the realm of possibility, such as Fable, Sonnet and Poem.
What names mean beauty?
10 baby names that mean ‘beautiful’
- Beau. Perhaps one of the most obvious selections, Beau is a French name that translates to handsome.
- Mei. Mei means beautiful in Chinese, and you can also alter the spelling and go for the Americanized version “May.”
What is a female warrior name?
100 Warrior Girl Names That Are Strong and Beautiful
- Aadya – Bengali, means “first” or “Earth” referring to the power that created the Earth.
- Adira – Hebrew, means “strong, mighty”
- Aine – Celtic, means “radiance, splendor, brilliance”
- Alessia – Italian, means “helper, defender”
- Alexandra – Greek, means “helper, defender”
- Alexandria – English, means “helper, defender”
What is the poshest name?
Top posh boys’ names:
- Npeter (the “N” is silent)
What are the rarest names?
Rare Baby Names For Boys:
- Abbott: This neglected name with religious overtones is an attractive naming option.
- Apollo: With the rise of mythological names, Apollo also deserves a second chance.
- Aristotle: It’s time for Aristotle to be used beyond the Greek families.
What girl name means song?
Melody: This music baby name would make an amazing pairing for girl-girl twins with Harmony, but Melody has stand-alone cred as well, meaning “song” in Greek. (See more twin baby names!)
What name means beautiful voice?
CALLIOPE: Latin form of Greek Kalliope, meaning “beautiful voice.” In mythology, this is the name of the muse of epic poetry.