- 1 Who is known as the national poet?
- 2 Who is the first National Poet of India *?
- 3 Who is the most famous Indian poet?
- 4 Who is Rastra Kavi?
- 5 Who is the first national poet?
- 6 Which country has best poets?
- 7 Who is the best Hindi poet?
- 8 Who is the greatest poet in the world?
- 9 Who is the father of Sanskrit literature?
- 10 Who is the best shayar in India?
- 11 Who is the best writer in India?
- 12 Who is the father of Urdu poetry?
- 13 Who is the second rashtrakavi of Karnataka?
- 14 Who is the national poet of Nepal?
- 15 Who is England’s national poet?
Who is known as the national poet?
Poet Tagore is the National Poet of the two countries of the South Asia. To write National Poet Rabindra Nath Tagore’s importance in today’s world, we should know about legendary poet’s life and work.
Who is the first National Poet of India *?
Derozio was generally considered an Anglo-Indian, being of mixed Portuguese, Indian, and English descent, but he considered himself Indian. He was known during his lifetime as the first ‘national’ poet of modern India, and the history of Anglo-Indian poetry typically begins with him.
Who is the most famous Indian poet?
10 Greatest Indian Poets of All Time
- Kabir. This 15th-century mystic poet is among the most recognized authorities in Indian literature.
- Ghalib. One of the most influential poets in Urdu, Ghalib wrote during the last years of the Mughal Empire in India.
- Rabindranath Tagore.
- Sri Aurobindo Ghosh.
Who is Rastra Kavi?
Rashtrakavi is an Indian title meaning “National Poet” and may refer to: Subramania Bharathi (1882–1921)
Who is the first national poet?
Answer. Rabindarnath tagore great poet of India is being generally described as the first national poet of India. He had won Nobel Prize in literature and also wrote the national anthem of India.
Which country has best poets?
For English-language poems, the US has produced the most acclaimed poets. Asia and Africa probably have regions that produce a lot of poets, as well. China and Japan are known for poetry, and Malaysia has a form that has been picked up by English-speaking poets in the last few decades (called a pantoum).
Who is the best Hindi poet?
- Suryakant Tripathi ‘Nirala’:
- Jaishankar Prasad:
- Sumitranandan Pant:
- Mahadevi Verma:
- Harivansh Rai Bachchan:
- Maithilisharan Gupt:
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi: He was born on April 4, 1889, in Bavai village of Madhya Pradesh.
- 10 Greatest Hindi Poets of India.
Who is the greatest poet in the world?
- William Shakespeare (1564-1616)
- Homer. Many know Homerus by Homer, and he is responsible for the literary works Odyssey and Iliad.
- Edgar Allan Poe (1809-1849)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)
- William Blake (1757-1827)
- William Butler Yeats (1865-1939)
Who is the father of Sanskrit literature?
|Notable work||Aṣṭādhyāyī (Classical Sanskrit)|
|Era||fl. 4th century BCE;; fl. 400–350 BCE; 6th–5th century BCE|
|Region||Northwest Indian subcontinent|
|Main interests||Grammar, linguistics|
Who is the best shayar in India?
- Mir Taqi Mir.
- Mohammad Imran Pratapgarhi.
- Shams Tabrizi.
- Baksh Nasikh.
- Khwaja Haidar Ali Aatish.
- Mohammad Ibrahim Zauq.
- Allama Iqbal.
Who is the best writer in India?
10 Famous Indian Authors You Must Read
- Chetan Bhagat. Cited by The New York Times in 2008 as the biggest selling English language novelist in India’s history, Chetan Bhagat is author, screenwriter, columnist and TV personality.
- Amrita Pritam.
- Jhumpa Lahiri.
- Khushwant Singh.
- R. K. Narayan.
- Rabindranath Tagore.
- Ruskin Bond.
- Vikram Seth.
Who is the father of Urdu poetry?
MOLVI ABDUL HAQ born 20 April 1870 and died on – 16 August 1961 Called and awarded Baba e Urdu ( FATHER OF URDU ).
Who is the second rashtrakavi of Karnataka?
Kuvempu is a known name in the field of Kannada Literature who was a kannada write and a poet.
Who is the national poet of Nepal?
Madhav Prasad Ghimire
|Rashtrakavi (National Poet) Madhav Prasad Ghimire|
|Born||23 September 1919 Lamjung, Nepal|
|Died||18 August 2020 (aged 100) Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Occupation||poet songwriter playwright|
Who is England’s national poet?
William Shakespeare (baptised 26 April 1564 died 23 April 1616) was an English poet and playwright, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English language and the world’s pre-eminent dramatist.  He is often called England’s national poet and the “Bard of Avon” (or simply “The Bard“).