- 1 What is the most famous quote?
- 2 Who is the most quoted poet?
- 3 What are some deep quotes?
- 4 What are some powerful quotes?
- 5 What is the best motto in life?
- 6 What is the most beautiful quote?
- 7 Which country has best poets?
- 8 Who is the famous poet?
- 9 Who is the first poet?
- 10 What is the most positive quote?
- 11 What is the truth quote?
- 12 What is the saddest quote ever?
- 13 What are inspiring words?
- 14 What are cute quotes?
- 15 What is the best motivational quote ever?
What is the most famous quote?
Most Famous Quotes
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” –
- “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” –
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” –
Who is the most quoted poet?
This Guardian article tipped us to this list at Inky Fool that lists the 50 most quoted lines of poetry, according to Google. Pope rocks the top of the list, with William Ernest Hemley’s “I am the master of my fate” taking second, thanks to Invictus.
What are some deep quotes?
Deep Thoughts Quotes
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking.
- “If I were a tree, I would have no reason to love a human.”
- “Once someone’s hurt you, it’s harder to relax around them, harder to think of them as safe to love.
- “I want to be like water.
- “The splendid thing.
What are some powerful quotes?
21 of the World’s Most Powerful Quotes Updated For Today
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi.
- “Everybody is a genius.
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” — George Bernhard Shaw.
- “He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.” — Michel De Montaigne.
What is the best motto in life?
Everyone has a different muse, but here are some universal phrases of hope and inspiration.
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” ( Maya Angelou)
- “Be yourself.
- “One person can make a difference.”
- “Keep your eyes on the prize.”
- “Every day is a second chance.”
- “Tomorrow is another day.”
What is the most beautiful quote?
Enjoy our collection of magnificently beautiful quotes
- “Dwell on the beauty of life.
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
Which country has best poets?
For English-language poems, the US has produced the most acclaimed poets. Asia and Africa probably have regions that produce a lot of poets, as well. China and Japan are known for poetry, and Malaysia has a form that has been picked up by English-speaking poets in the last few decades (called a pantoum).
Who is the famous poet?
We entered more than 1000 influences into our database to come up with our top ten, which you can see in the infographic below. This includes William Shakespeare, William Wordsworth, John Keats, John Milton, Walt Whitman, William Blake, Percy Bysshe Shelley, T.S. Eliot, Edgar Allan Poe, and Ezra Pound.
Who is the first poet?
The Akkadian poet Enheduanna (2285-2250 BCE) is the world’s first author known by name and was the daughter of Sargon of Akkad (Sargon the Great, 2334-2279 BCE).
What is the most positive quote?
50 Positive Quotes and Messages To Improve Someone’s Day
- “You’re off to great places, today is your day.
- “You always pass failure on the way.
- “No one is perfect – that’s why pencils have erasers.”
- “Winning doesn’t always mean being first.
- “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
- “It always seems impossible until it.
What is the truth quote?
“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.” “Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.” “The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”
What is the saddest quote ever?
You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing. People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me that’s the saddest part.
What are inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What are cute quotes?
35 Cute Quotes About Life and Friends
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
- “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
- “I like to listen.
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What!
What is the best motivational quote ever?
Motivational Quotes for Entrepreneurs
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain.
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career.
- “Don’t limit yourself.
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago.