- 1 Where is Dijkstra a poet under pressure?
- 2 Should I ask Dijkstra for help?
- 3 How do you get the poet under pressure Quest?
- 4 Does Dijkstra help at Kaer morhen?
- 5 Do you win a card from Priscilla?
- 6 Should I tell Dijkstra about dandelion?
- 7 How do you get Sigi Reuven’s help?
- 8 Where is dandelion in Witcher 3?
- 9 Will Priscilla die?
- 10 How do you play Gwent in Witcher 3?
- 11 How do you save dandelions?
- 12 Does Lambert die if you kill Keira?
- 13 Should I side with Dijkstra or Roche?
- 14 Does Vesemir always die?
Where is Dijkstra a poet under pressure?
Dijkstra can, however, also be found in his bathhouse, where you have the option to ask him for a favor as well as the normal non-quest dialogue options. To find Dijkstra in the bathhouse, you must have visited him in the Passiflora and started the A Deadly Plot dialogue, otherwise he won’t show up.
Should I ask Dijkstra for help?
(Optional) Ask Dijkstra for help rescuing Dandelion.
If you helped Dijkstra to locate his treasure during the “Count Reuven’s Treasure” quest, then you can go to the bathhouse and ask him for a favor. He’ll offer to send you three men at first. If you ask for more and tell him what you’re planning, he’ll send six.
How do you get the poet under pressure Quest?
The quest will become available after “The Play’s The Thing.” Hop on Roach and ride out of the city to meet Zoltan at the ambush site. Priscilla will show up to deliver a message. You may decide to let her stay or go.
Does Dijkstra help at Kaer morhen?
Sigismund Dijkstra – If you successfully guide Dijkstra toward recovering his treasure in Count Reuven’s Treasure, then he will offer 1000 Crowns and a variety of other items, including some Greater Runes. He will not go to Kaer Morhen.
Do you win a card from Priscilla?
It’s just a friendly game, you don’t win a card from her.
Should I tell Dijkstra about dandelion?
Do NOT mention the treasure unless you want to help Dijkstra as it will cause Menge to attack when you next ask about Dandelion. However, if you do mention it, you can find out about Dandelion another way.
How do you get Sigi Reuven’s help?
Sigi Reuven, one of Novigrad’s underworld bosses needs Geralt’s help in order to track down his stolen treasure. This quest can be activated during “Get Junior.” All you need to do to start this quest is to go talk to Reuven anytime after the brawl in the bathhouse. Inquire about Dandelion and the mission will start.
Where is dandelion in Witcher 3?
Dandelion is a Character/NPC in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
|Quests||[Name of related quests]|
Will Priscilla die?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
She fortunately escapes the fate of the killer’s other victims, and remains alive in the care of Joachim von Gratz at the Novigrad hospital. Eventually Priscilla recovers and regains her voice and ability to sing.
How do you play Gwent in Witcher 3?
Witcher 3: How to Play Gwent
- Each deck must contain at least 22 Unit cards.
- Before each match, you randomly draw 10 cards from your deck.
- You can re-draw (mulligan) two cards prior to the start of the game.
- Each game contains three rounds.
- The first player to win two rounds wins the game.
- To end a round from your perspective, pass on your turn.
How do you save dandelions?
How to rescue Dandelion from the hut’s cellar
- Explore the area in front of the hut in the woods. Activate your Witcher Senses and examine the horse corpse.
- Enter the halflings’ home via the secret passage. Head north toward the hut and make your way around to the back of the building.
- Free Dandelion.
- Untie Dandelion.
Does Lambert die if you kill Keira?
During the battle at Kaer Morhen Keira rescues Lambert who was about to be killed by the Wild Hunt. What happens if you killed Keira or don’t send her to Kaer Morhen – does Lambert die? No, IIRC, Geralt is the one that has to run and help him.. Otherwise he dies.
Should I side with Dijkstra or Roche?
Dijkstra offers his help only for his profit. Roche accept to help Geralt only after Geralt helps him, but he’s trying to weaken Nilfgaard with his very few Temerian forces. Roche doesn´t help to end the war but to Nilfgaard conquer the North.
Does Vesemir always die?
No, Vesemir dies no matter what.