- 1 What do I say to my daughter on her 25th birthday?
- 2 What do you say for a 25th birthday?
- 3 What is a good birthday song for my daughter?
- 4 How can I pray for my daughter on her birthday?
- 5 Is 25th birthday a milestone birthday?
- 6 What can I do for my daughter’s 25th birthday?
- 7 Why is 25th birthday important?
- 8 Is 25 the golden year?
- 9 Is 25 years old a quarter of a century?
- 10 What’s a good song for my daughter?
- 11 What is a good song for your daughter?
- 12 What is a good song from mother to daughter?
- 13 How do I bless my daughter?
- 14 How do you write a birthday blessing?
- 15 What is a good Bible verse for birthdays?
What do I say to my daughter on her 25th birthday?
Wish you much love, happiness, success, wisdom and all the best things!
- Happy 25th birthday, my child! You are the loveliest daughter and I know you’ll also be a wonderful wife and a superb mother.
- Congratulations on the silver jubilee of your life, my niece!
- Today you have come to one of the beautiful moment of life.
What do you say for a 25th birthday?
Wishing you an unlimited amount of happiness on your very special 25th birthday today, my dear! You have such a kind soul and you deserve all the joy and love possible in life! Many congratulations and a very happy birthday to you!
What is a good birthday song for my daughter?
Here are our picks for the 16 best country songs about daughters.
- “I Loved Her First,” Heartland.
- “I Hope You Dance,” Lee Ann Womack.
- “You Can’t Lose Me,” Faith Hill.
- “Just Fishin’,” Trace Adkins.
- “Daddy’s Little Girl,” Kippi Brannon.
- “My Little Girl,” Tim McGraw.
- “Butterfly Kisses,” Bob Carlisle.
- “My Wish,” Rascal Flatts.
How can I pray for my daughter on her birthday?
Lovely Birthday Prayers for My Daughter
- Happy birthday my baby. May you continue to grow in wisdom and knowledge.
- Happy birthday to the best gift from God to me.
- I’m happy to be alive today, to celebrate your birthday with you.
- Darling daughter, as it’s your birthday, my God open doors of opportunities to you.
Is 25th birthday a milestone birthday?
* You’re turning 25, and it’s time to celebrate. That’s quite the milestone in life. You’ve learned plenty of lessons and had so many amazing adventures thus far, and are balancing your commitments like a total girl boss.
What can I do for my daughter’s 25th birthday?
What To Do For Your 25th Birthday
- Pamper Yourself.
- Knock Something Special Off Your Bucket List.
- Splurge On Something Frivolous.
- Hang Out With Friends You’ve Known Forever.
- Stream Your Favorite Tunes All Day.
- Dedicate Time To A Personal Project.
- Whip Up A Delicious Lunch Or Dinner, Just For You.
- Take The Day Off.
Why is 25th birthday important?
Turning 25 means you’re 25 years wiser, but the learning and experiences do not stop here. Appreciate what you’ve got, make memories, live in the moment and forget about the number. Life is not that bad after all. If you’re turning 25 soon, why not read some of the things you should do before turning 25?
Is 25 the golden year?
Your “gold birthday” or “golden birthday” is the year you turn the same age as your birthday–for example, turning 25 on the 25th. If you’ve ever wondered where the tradition comes from, you’re not alone.
Is 25 years old a quarter of a century?
A period of twenty-five years.
What’s a good song for my daughter?
- “I Got You” by Ciara. An error occurred.
- “My Song” by H.E.R. An error occurred.
- “Higher and Higher” by Jackie Wilson. An error occurred.
- “Mama Said” by The Shirelles.
- “In My Daughter’s Eyes” by Martina McBride.
- “I’ll Be There” by The Jackson 5.
- “Because You Loved Me” by Celine Dion.
- “Speechless” by Alicia Keys featuring Eve.
What is a good song for your daughter?
Here are 60 touching songs that express the intense love that exists between mothers and daughters.
- of 60. “My Girl,” by The Temptations.
- of 60. “The Best Day,” by Taylor Swift.
- of 60. “I’ll Be There,” by The Jackson 5.
- of 60. “By Your Side,” by Sade.
- of 60. “Landslide,” by Fleetwood Mac.
- of 60.
- of 60.
- of 60.
What is a good song from mother to daughter?
In My Daughter’s Eyes by Martina McBride. Lullaby by The Dixie Chicks. Lullabye (Goodnight my Angel) by Billy Joel. A Mother’s Prayer (Hannah’s Song) by Rachel Aldous.
How do I bless my daughter?
Pray that your daughter will surround herself with godly friends who will encourage her to grow in her relationship with God. Prayer: Lord, help my daughter to choose her friends carefully. Surround her with godly friends who will encourage her to walk your path of truth and righteousness. Amen.
How do you write a birthday blessing?
Birthday Wishes, Quotes, & Messages
- Hope you have a very Happy Birthday, [NAME]! Wishing you all the best on your special day.
- Happy Birthday!
- On your birthday, I celebrate you and the special place you have in my heart.
- Wishing you a blessed year and a wonderful day!
- Enjoy this special day in celebration of a most wonderful you!
What is a good Bible verse for birthdays?
“For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” “For through wisdom your days will be many, and years will be added to your life.” “May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.”