- 1 What to say on a bridal shower invite?
- 2 What is proper etiquette for bridal shower invitations?
- 3 What are some bridal shower themes?
- 4 How do you invite to a bridal shower?
- 5 Who pays for bridal shower?
- 6 How do you write an invitation message?
- 7 What is the order of events at a bridal shower?
- 8 How much money should you give at a bridal shower?
- 9 How early do you send bridal shower invites?
- 10 What time should a bridal shower be?
- 11 What is a sprinkle bridal shower?
- 12 How do you throw a simple bridal shower?
- 13 What is the difference between a wedding shower and a bridal shower?
- 14 Who usually throws the bridal shower?
- 15 Who gets invited to a couple’s wedding shower?
What to say on a bridal shower invite?
Bridal Shower Invitation Wording Examples
- “Please join us for a bridal shower honoring [bride].”
- “Help us shower [bride] with love.”
- “Come celebrate [bride] before she ties the knot.”
What is proper etiquette for bridal shower invitations?
Follow this bridal shower invitation etiquette to make sure your invites include all the go-to deets for the upcoming bash!
- Highlight the guest of honor.
- Pick a bridal shower invitation theme.
- Include the date and time.
- List the location and address.
- Indicate who is hosting the event.
- Don’t forget to provide RSVP details.
What are some bridal shower themes?
Elegant Bridal Shower Themes
- Garden Gala. Start with a beautiful venue and host a garden party as everything’s beautiful and blooming.
- Tea Time.
- Minimalist Mixer.
- Party in Paris.
- Lovely in Lemon.
- White Wedding.
- Boho Bash.
- Vintage Soiree.
How do you invite to a bridal shower?
A bridal shower guest list will be mostly the bride’s closest friends and family. If the groom’s mom is helping with the organizing, she may ask to invite the groom’s sisters and aunties, so you can count on including the groom’s close family too.
Who pays for bridal shower?
Whoever is hosting the bridal shower should pay for the expenses: food, decorations, games, entertainment, etc. It is not proper etiquette for the host to ask for contributions. If it’s a bid too much for one person to cover, you might consider having a group of people host it together. Then they can share the costs.
How do you write an invitation message?
Tips for writing an invitation letter
- Address the recipient of the letter politely.
- Use formal or informal language depending on the occasion.
- Mention the relevant details about the time, venue, and date of the event.
- Extend a pleasant and polite invitation.
- Mention the purpose of the event.
What is the order of events at a bridal shower?
Bridal Shower Order of Events
- 1:00 pm Guests Arrive, Bridal Shower Starts.
- 1:15pm – 1:45pm Serve Food, Introduce Guests to Each Other.
- 1:45pm -2:30pm Bridal Shower Games.
- 2:30pm – 2:45 pm Serve cake or desserts and award prizes to games winners.
- 2:45pm –3:15pm Toasts to the Bride.
How much money should you give at a bridal shower?
The standard amount to spend on a bridal shower gift is around $50-$75. If you’re invited to a bridal shower but not particularly close with the bride, expect to spend at least $25. Regular friends, co-workers, or distant family members should consider spending up to $75 if they have the budget to spare.
How early do you send bridal shower invites?
If many guests will be local, aim to send the invites four to six weeks before the event. A bridal shower involving many out-of-towners, on the other hand, requires more advanced notice. Six or eight weeks should be sufficient time for long-distance guests to make transportation and lodging arrangements.
What time should a bridal shower be?
Bridal showers typically last 2-4 hours and are not considered an all-day event. Although, depending on the type of shower you are hosting the time can vary. Most showers will either take place in the morning and serve as a brunch, or in the afternoon served with lunch or finger foods.
What is a sprinkle bridal shower?
A sprinkle is just a smaller version of any shower, and typically relates to pregnancy! My cousin actually had a mini-bridal shower instead of a large shower, where she only invited very close friends and family and requested that no one brings gifts and just comes to celebrate!
How do you throw a simple bridal shower?
How to plan a bridal shower
- Decide on a bridal shower budget.
- Set a date for the shower.
- Create a bridal shower guest list.
- Pick a location for the shower.
- Choose a bridal shower theme.
- Send out the shower invitations.
- Plan the bridal shower menu and stock the bar.
- Purchase the bridal shower decor.
What is the difference between a wedding shower and a bridal shower?
A wedding shower and a bridal shower are basically the same thing. A “bridal shower” is the more traditional term and typically includes an all-women guest list, while a “wedding shower” is for guests of all-genders. Couples generally choose to have one or the other, but not both.
Who usually throws the bridal shower?
Who throws a bridal shower? The bridal shower is usually hosted by the maid of honor, close friends, bridal attendants, or bridesmaids. No matter who is hosting, be sure to communicate clearly to make sure you aren’t planning two separate showers.
Who gets invited to a couple’s wedding shower?
A couple shower is closer to a cocktail or dinner party than it is to a bridal shower. Female and male relatives, as well as close friends, are invited. The party still revolves around gifts, but they’re presented to both the bride and the groom, and generally they are a mix of home goods and guy-friendly gadgets.