- 1 What should you raffle at a baby shower?
- 2 How do you ask for diapers instead of gifts?
- 3 What do you write on a diaper?
- 4 What is a diaper wipe raffle?
- 5 How does a diaper raffle work at a baby shower?
- 6 How long should baby showers last?
- 7 What do you do at a diaper party?
- 8 How do you say bring a book to a baby shower?
- 9 What do you write on a funny diaper?
- 10 What is a diaper shower?
- 11 How do you play the diaper raffle game?
- 12 What goes in a diaper bag for baby shower game?
- 13 What games do you play at a gender reveal?
What should you raffle at a baby shower?
What Are Some Clever Diaper Raffle Prizes?
- a coffee gift basket full of coffee, a mug and a $5-10 coffee card.
- a movie basket with popcorn, licorice and a movie.
- a spa basket with bubble bath, a loofah, a bath bomb and some lotion.
How do you ask for diapers instead of gifts?
Please bring a little extra from the heart, An unwrapped pack of diapers to give them a good start! We can’t wait to see you at the shower! But please don’t wrap gifts in more than a ribbon or flower.
What do you write on a diaper?
Incase you can’t think of anything, here are a few of the sayings our guest wrote on our diapers:
- Oop’s I did it again!
- Warning Toxic.
- Cute and Stinky.
- Open at your own Risk.
- What goes in must come out.
- This one’s for Daddy.
- Diaper backwards spells “Repaid”
- Your fault, you change it.
What is a diaper wipe raffle?
One of the most popular items to use for the raffle is one pack of diapers or wipes, which guests can bring in exchange for their raffle “ticket.” You will be stocked up on diapers and wipes in no time! You can customize the tickets to fit your shower theme and have each guest write their name on the ticket.
How does a diaper raffle work at a baby shower?
These diaper raffle tickets are an original and fun way to ask your guests to bring along a pack of diapers for the new baby. When a guest brings a pack of diapers of any size to the baby shower, their raffle ticket gets entered into a draw for a chance to win a special prize!
How long should baby showers last?
Baby showers last on average 2-3 hours, depending on what’s planned for the celebration. Plan for enough time to enjoy all of the baby shower games and activities you have planned for the day. Factor in things like the opening of gifts, snacking on hors d’oeuvres and cake, and catching up with friends and family.
What do you do at a diaper party?
Simply put – a diaper party is a baby shower for the dad-to-be and his friends, and instead of buying and bringing gifts from a baby registry, they bring diapers and wipes. And instead of having fancy baby shower foods, baby shower desserts and baby shower punch, they drink beer and they will most likely barbeque.
How do you say bring a book to a baby shower?
Wordings in rhyme to request books, not cards
- One small request… One small request that won’t be too hard:
- From Peter Rabbit to Mother Goose … From Peter Rabbit to Mother Goose,
- A card is nice … A card is something very nice,
- Skip the card …
- I want to be a bright child …
- To fill baby’s library …
- Instead of a card …
What do you write on a funny diaper?
Hilariously Funny Diaper Messages
- Isn’t it Daddy’s turn?
- I’m a stinker.
- HINT. It’s Poop!
- Love you. C U at 4am.
- Caution! Open at your own risk.
- Only a Few thousand more before I’m potty trained!
- Do you know what the hell you’re doing?
- Someday I’ll sleep through the night. But not for a very, very long time.
What is a diaper shower?
Rather than buy an overabundance of outfits that only get worn a few times before the baby grows too big, or wandering in the baby department trying to figure out the best gift, a diaper shower allows guests to buy exactly what the expectant parents need most – a large supply of diapers!
How do you play the diaper raffle game?
How to play: Add a raffle ticket to each baby shower invitation, telling guests to bring one package of diapers and the diaper raffle card with their name on it. At the baby shower, have guests drop their tickets into a basket. When all guests have arrived, begin the drawing for the prize winner!
What goes in a diaper bag for baby shower game?
For this game, you’ll need to fill a bag — preferably a diaper bag — with useful baby items, such as diapers, wipes, a bib, pacifier, rattle, and cream, all of which are inexpensive. Give each guest a pen and a piece of paper. Pass the bag to each guest and have them feel around inside of it without looking.
What games do you play at a gender reveal?
Games You Can “Gender”
- Punch Pong. You‘ve probably played beer pong, right?
- Cornhole. Similar to punch pong, making cornhole stay on-theme is all about being adaptable.
- Pink and Blue “Guess the Lyrics”
- Pink and Blue M&Ms Guess.
- Baby Name Alphabet.
- Carnival Balloon Pop.
- Scavenger Hunt.