- 1 What God wants for Christmas Story?
- 2 What can we give God for Christmas?
- 3 What God really wants from us?
- 4 How do you give back to God?
- 5 How do we celebrate Christmas with Jesus?
- 6 Why does God want us to suffer?
- 7 What more does the Lord require of you?
- 8 How does Jesus want us to pray?
- 9 What God says about giving?
- 10 How do I give something to God?
- 11 Does God need us to do his work?
What God wants for Christmas Story?
What God Wants for Christmas is a kid-friendly, interactive nativity that tells the story of Christ’s birth in a simple and fun way for kids of all ages. Create anticipation and surprise in your child’s Christmas experience with seven gift boxes, 6 hand-painted figurines, and a surprise ending in box #7.
What can we give God for Christmas?
7 Gifts You Can Give to God This Christmas
- Commit to daily Bible reading.
- Commit to daily praying.
- Commit to serving in your local church.
- Commit to giving to your local church.
- Commit to sharing your faith with others.
- Take a faith-filled risk for God’s Kingdom.
- Commit to discipling your children.
What God really wants from us?
So, what dose God expect of us? God expects us to accept His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, as our Savior. He expects us to give our lives to Him, and in so doing, develop the character of Christ. God wants us to become more like Christ.
How do you give back to God?
Not to mention, this is also a way that you can give back to God.
Here are some examples of things that you could try in your own lives that could strengthen your ability to give.
- Use your skills and talents!
- Donate and Tithe.
- Pray during the good times!
- Give your time.
How do we celebrate Christmas with Jesus?
Here are simple ways to keep Christ the central focus of your life this Christmas season.
- 10 Ways to Keep Christ in Christmas.
- 1) Give God one very special gift just from you to him.
- 2) Set aside a special time to read the Christmas story in Luke 1:5-56 through 2:1-20.
- 3) Set up a Nativity scene in your home.
Why does God want us to suffer?
By the very definition, when God makes us suffer, He is simply asking us to submit to Him, to come to Him and to stop fighting Him. He is helping us remember we don’t have to walk this life alone because He is our Father. There is goodness in suffering because it gives us blessings we can receive no other way.
What more does the Lord require of you?
“What does the Lord require of you? To act justly, and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.” Micah 6:8, the “Micah Mandate,” gives a balanced answer to today’s spiritual and political questions.
How does Jesus want us to pray?
He cherishes us over all His creation. He is our Dad and He cares for our every need and circumstance. Next Jesus says we should pray “hallowed be your name.” This is essentially a declaration of praise to God for His perfect nature. It is an acknowledgement that His name is worthy to be set apart as Holy.
What God says about giving?
2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
How do I give something to God?
FOUR WAYS TO MAKE SURE YOU REALLY GIVE IT TO GOD AND LET IT GO
- Position yourself. Seek God and bow before him (this is a heart position, but if you feel like getting on your knees or facedown, you can do that, too).
- Stand in faith. Read the Bible.
- Face your issues.
- Start celebrating.
Does God need us to do his work?
God doesn’t need us to accomplish tasks for him (Psalm 115:3). A needed characteristic of divinity is sovereignty. You can’t claim to be God if you don’t have the power to do whatever you want on your own.