- 1 How do you say diapers at a baby shower?
- 2 How do you play the diaper game at a baby shower?
- 3 What do you write on a diaper?
- 4 What was in the diaper baby shower game?
- 5 What is a good prize for a diaper raffle?
- 6 How do you say bring a book to a baby shower?
- 7 Who pays for a baby shower?
- 8 What did Dad say baby shower?
- 9 Do fathers attend baby showers?
- 10 What do you write on a funny diaper?
- 11 What is a diaper shower?
- 12 How do you make a baby shower fun?
- 13 How many games should a baby shower have?
- 14 What can you do instead of baby shower games?
How do you say diapers at a baby shower?
Please bring a little extra from the heart, An unwrapped pack of diapers to give them a good start! We can’t wait to see you at the shower! But please don’t wrap gifts in more than a ribbon or flower.
How do you play the diaper game at a baby shower?
Ask each guest to take one diaper and keep it closed. After all baby shower guests have a diaper, ask everyone to open up their diapers at the same time. The two winners of this Dirty Diaper Game are the two baby shower guests holding the dirty diapers!
What do you write on a diaper?
Incase you can’t think of anything, here are a few of the sayings our guest wrote on our diapers:
- Oop’s I did it again!
- Warning Toxic.
- Cute and Stinky.
- Open at your own Risk.
- What goes in must come out.
- This one’s for Daddy.
- Diaper backwards spells “Repaid”
- Your fault, you change it.
What was in the diaper baby shower game?
Dirty Diaper Game Supplies
Before your baby shower begins, open all the diapers and place 1 piece of each candy bar into the diaper. Place each diaper into the microwave for about 20 seconds or until the candy bar melts. Once the candy bar is melted, smoosh the contents around inside the diaper!
What is a good prize for a diaper raffle?
What Are Some Clever Diaper Raffle Prizes?
- a coffee gift basket full of coffee, a mug and a $5-10 coffee card.
- a movie basket with popcorn, licorice and a movie.
- a spa basket with bubble bath, a loofah, a bath bomb and some lotion.
How do you say bring a book to a baby shower?
Wordings in rhyme to request books, not cards
- One small request… One small request that won’t be too hard:
- From Peter Rabbit to Mother Goose … From Peter Rabbit to Mother Goose,
- A card is nice … A card is something very nice,
- Skip the card …
- I want to be a bright child …
- To fill baby’s library …
- Instead of a card …
Who pays for a baby shower?
The hostess traditionally pays for the baby shower and its associated costs. However, the hostess can divide up the responsibility and costs by asking a few close family members or friends to co-host. This helps to reduce the overall expense and alleviates some of the financial obligation of hosting a baby shower.
What did Dad say baby shower?
At the baby shower, give everyone a pen and a game card and let them guess how many questions mommy will get right. Then have mommy guess what daddy said. Your guests can guess along as she tries to guess dad’s answers. The winner is the person who had the most number of right answers.
Do fathers attend baby showers?
While traditional baby showers consist of women only, co-ed baby showers are becoming more and more common. However, if you’re looking to throw a traditional baby shower and still have the dad-to-be attend, this is completely acceptable and appropriate as most dad-to-be’s will want to thank guests before they leave.
What do you write on a funny diaper?
Hilariously Funny Diaper Messages
- Isn’t it Daddy’s turn?
- I’m a stinker.
- HINT. It’s Poop!
- Love you. C U at 4am.
- Caution! Open at your own risk.
- Only a Few thousand more before I’m potty trained!
- Do you know what the hell you’re doing?
- Someday I’ll sleep through the night. But not for a very, very long time.
What is a diaper shower?
Rather than buy an overabundance of outfits that only get worn a few times before the baby grows too big, or wandering in the baby department trying to figure out the best gift, a diaper shower allows guests to buy exactly what the expectant parents need most – a large supply of diapers!
How do you make a baby shower fun?
Use the baby shower ideas below to get your creativity flowing.
- 1) Go Co-Ed.
- 2) Think Outside The House.
- 3) Host A Couples Buffet.
- 4) Throw A Just-For-Mom Shower.
- 5) Pamper The Mom-To-Be.
- 6) Pick A Theme For The Gifts.
- 7) Throw A Tea Party.
- 8) Break Out The Crafts.
How many games should a baby shower have?
A typical baby shower lasts about 2-3 hours. As guests arrive, they are offered food and drinks and they mingle. Once all of the guests have arrived and had a chance to enjoy food and drink, about 30-45 minutes into the shower, the games begin. There are usually 3-5 different games lasting for another 30-45 minutes.
What can you do instead of baby shower games?
What can you do instead of baby shower games?
- Decorating baby onesies;
- Making headbands for a baby girl;
- Coloring pages to create a unique Alphabet book for baby;
- Decorating bibs or burp cloths;
- Creating a time capsule for baby;
- Writing future birthday cards;
- Creating funny diaper messages, etc.